These are the minimum terms and conditions set by the Govt. of Pakistan.
01. Period of Contract: Minimum one year.
02. Probation Period: 90 days or as per the labor laws of the country.
03. Daily Working Hours: 8 hours per day, maximum 12 hours per day with additional 4 hours
paid as overtime.
04. Weekly Working Days: 6 days per week, paid holiday.
05. Weekly Rest Day: At least 1 day per week.
06. Rate of Overtime: As per labor laws of host country or minimum 1.50 times of
basic salary per hour.
07. Accommodation: Free of cost bachelor accommodation (not tents) must be
provided by employer with electricity, water, gas and bedding.
08. Messing Facilities: Free food or 25% of basic pay to be paid in lieu of free
food for un-skilled, semi-skilled and skilled workers.
09. Medical Facilities: Free, to be provided by the employer.
10 Transportation: Free transport provided by the employer from residence to work place.
11. Passage: Economy class by air from place of hire to place of employment and back
on expiry of contract to be provided by the employer, if not included in the
salary, which should be in addition to the minimum wages laid down.
12. Vacation: Leave per year as per labor laws of the host country.
13. Illness: Leave per year As per labor laws of the host country.
14. Social Security/Insurance: Employment to be covered at the cost of the employed
according to the labor laws.
15. Dead bodies: Dispatch to dead bodies or evacuation due to serious injury will
be made to Pakistan at employer’s expenses.